- 2 pounds beef back ribs
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces; place in a large kettle and cover with water. Simmer, uncovered, for 50-60 minutes or until tender. Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a small saucepan. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Drain ribs; place in a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Cover with sauce. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-60 minutes. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forBarbecued Beef Ribs for Two
"DH normally grills ribs on the BBQ. However, I found a package of beef ribs buried in the freezer -- they had been there for ages. I really didn't relish the thought of "freezer-burned" ribs on the barbie and came across this recipe. A miracle worker. There was no way you could tell that the ribs had been in the freezer for over 2 years. They were great!"
"a lot of flavor. beef is very tender"
"This is just the type of recipe I like, good inghredients and just enough for my husband & I and we will try it soon!Sylvia, Naples, Florida"