Barbecued Beef Quesadillas
Quickly cook all four quesadillas on a nonstick griddle.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 carton (18 ounces) refrigerated fully cooked barbecued shredded beef
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/2 cup refried beans
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1-1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- Chopped fresh tomatoes, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, cilantro and lime juice; set aside. Heat barbecued beef according to package directions. Spread four tortillas with refried beans; top each with 1/2 cup beef and 1/4 cup cheese. Top with remaining tortillas.
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, heat quesadillas over medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Cut each into four wedges. Serve with shredded lettuce, sour cream sauce and tomatoes if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 726 calories, 25g fat (12g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 1728mg sodium, 87g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 3g fiber), 35g protein.
Originally published as Barbecue Quesadillas in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy 2005
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.