Barbecue Shrimp Over Pasta
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) linguine
- 12 bacon strips, diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1-1/4 pounds uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1-1/4 cups barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon to paper towels; drain, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings. Saute onion in the drippings until tender. Add shrimp; cook and stir until no longer pink.
- Return bacon to the skillet. Add barbecue sauce; cook and stir over medium heat until heated through. Drain linguine; top with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 663 calories, 31g fat (11g saturated fat), 174mg cholesterol, 1004mg sodium, 64g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 4g fiber), 32g protein.
Jun 30, 2010
Meh, it was ok...
Mar 22, 2010
My husband absolutley loved this recipe so its def a keeper. Thanks
Jan 5, 2010
Love this recipe. My husband prefers this over traditional spagetti.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.