VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 1 jar (10 ounces) orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons celery seed
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month. Use as a basting sauce for grilled meats. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Barbecue Grilling Sauce in Simple & Delicious May 2010, p47
Reviews forBarbecue Grilling Sauce
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 13, 2011
"We love this! I dice zucchini, summer squash, red and green peppers and small red potatoes and cook in foil on the grill - using this as my grilling sauce...delicious!"