Barbecue Grilling Sauce
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 1 jar (10 ounces) orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons celery seed
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month. Use as a basting sauce for grilled meats.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 55 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 293mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Feb 13, 2011
We love this! I dice zucchini, summer squash, red and green peppers and small red potatoes and cook in foil on the grill - using this as my grilling sauce...delicious!
May 24, 2010
This was really good on pork tenderloin. I used ketchup instead of chili sauce since that's what I had on hand - don't think it made much of a difference.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.