- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 1 jar (10 ounces) orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons celery seed
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month. Use as a basting sauce for grilled meats. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Reviews forBarbecue Grilling Sauce
"We love this! I dice zucchini, summer squash, red and green peppers and small red potatoes and cook in foil on the grill - using this as my grilling sauce...delicious!"