Barbecue BLT Chicken Salad
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 celery rib, sliced
- 5 cups torn salad greens
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, lemon juice, pepper and salt. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, combine the chicken, tomatoes and celery; stir in dressing. Serve over salad greens; sprinkle with bacon.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 191 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 457mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 20g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 16, 2016
This is a delicious salad for a hot night...but there is no way this serves 5 people with normal appetites unless it is just a side dish.
Apr 28, 2008
Great any time of year, but especially good on a summer night when its too hot to really barbecue, but that's what your craving!