- 3-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 4 to 5 medium bananas
- 1/2 gallon Neapolitan ice cream (block carton)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup (6 ounces) chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- In a small bowl, combine crumbs and melted butter. Set aside 1/2 cup; press remaining crumbs into a 15x10x1-in. pan. Slice bananas widthwise and layer over crust. Cut ice cream widthwise into 10 slices; place over bananas. Spread edges of ice cream slices to cover bananas and form a smooth layer. Sprinkle with nuts. Cover and freeze until firm.
- In a large saucepan, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth. Pour over ice cream and nuts; freeze until firm.
- In a large bowl, whip cream until stiff peaks form; spread over chocolate layer. Top with reserved crumbs. Store in freezer (will keep for several weeks). Remove from freezer about 10 minutes before serving.
1 piece: 406 calories, 26g fat (14g saturated fat), 66mg cholesterol, 204mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.