Banana Split Cookie Trifles Recipe
Layered with chocolate chip cookies, ice cream, sliced bananas and sundae toppings, this sweet and speedy trifle has it all.—Marci Carl, Northern, Cambria, Pennsylvania
- 4 soft chocolate chip cookies, crumbled
- 2 cups chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- 2 small bananas, halved lengthwise and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 2/3 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1. Place 1 tablespoon cookie crumbs in each of four dessert dishes. Layer with half of the ice cream, bananas, whipped cream, fudge topping and remaining cookies. Repeat layers. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 493 calories, 22g fat (11g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 143mg sodium, 68g carbohydrate (44g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Banana Split Cookie Trifles
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC