Banana Split Cookie Trifles
Layered with chocolate chip cookies, ice cream, sliced bananas and sundae toppings, this sweet and speedy trifle has it all.—Marci Carl, Northern, Cambria, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 soft chocolate chip cookies, crumbled
- 2 cups chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- 2 small bananas, halved lengthwise and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 2/3 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- Place 1 tablespoon cookie crumbs in each of four dessert dishes. Layer with half of the ice cream, bananas, whipped cream, fudge topping and remaining cookies. Repeat layers. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 493 calories, 22g fat (11g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 143mg sodium, 68g carbohydrate (44g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as Banana Split Trifles in Country Woman August/September 2010
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.