- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1-1/4 cups cold water
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 24 to 32 vanilla wafers
- 3 large firm bananas, sliced
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, water and milk; beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Chill for 5 minutes. Fold in the whipped topping.
- In individual dessert dishes, layer with wafers, pudding, bananas and more pudding. Top each with a wafer. Chill until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forBanana Pudding Dessert
"easy to make but way, way too sweet for my taste. I will not make this again. I couldn't finish mine."
"I prefer to use either real whipping cream or Redi-Whip.Cool-Whip is made with oil and I can taste a difference."
"I think they're talking about something like Cool Whip."
"I don't think it makes any difference. It doesn't call for a certain size package, but rather 2 cups. So 2 cups of either kind (or real whipped cream) should produce the same dessert. Good luck!"
"i have a question about the whipped topping? i am somewhat of a novice, so now you know. i wanted to ask you if this whipped topping comes already prepared or do i make my own? thankstim"