Banana Pudding Crunch
Total TimePrep: 35 min. + cooling
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- In a large bowl, whisk the milk, pudding mixes and sour cream for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until thickened. Fold in bananas. Pour into a 1-1/2-qt. bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- For topping, combine the sugar, pecans and egg. Spread into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until browned and crunchy. Cool.
- Using a spatula, loosen pecan mixture from pan and break into small pieces. Sprinkle over pudding just before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 349 calories, 16g fat (4g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 216mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (43g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Apr 10, 2013
Deliciously amazing! This recipe can't get any yummier or easy to make! Cold vanilla pudding, fresh firm bananas-yum!- and the nut crunch topping puts it over the edge. Perfect for a light summer dessert. My kids love it as well.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.