Banana Graham Dessert
From Hamilton, Georgia, Kathy Baker sends her recipe for Banana Graham Dessert. "We love this creamy pudding treat since it has real old-fashioned flavor," Kathy conveys.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (1.5 ounces) instant sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 2-3/4 cups fat-free milk
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 12 whole reduced-fat graham crackers
- 2 large firm bananas, sliced
- In a bowl, beat pudding mix and milk on low speed for 2 minutes. Fold in sour cream. Let stand for 5 minutes. In a 3-qt. bowl, layer a third of the graham crackers, bananas and pudding mixture. Repeat layers twice. Refrigerate.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 114 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 141mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch.
Originally published as Banana Graham Dessert in Taste of Home April/May 1997