From Hamilton, Georgia, Kathy Baker sends her recipe for Banana Graham Dessert. "We love this creamy pudding treat since it has real old-fashioned flavor," Kathy conveys.
Recommended: 16 Banana Split-Inspired Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (1.5 ounces) instant sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 2-3/4 cups cold skim milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) nonfat sour cream
- 12 reduced-fat graham crackers
- 2 large firm bananas, sliced
- In a mixing bowl, beat pudding mix and milk on low speed for 2 minutes. Fold in sour cream. Let stand for 5 minutes. In a 3-qt. bowl, layer a third of the graham crackers, bananas and pudding mixture. Repeat layers twice. Refrigerate. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Banana Graham Dessert in Taste of Home April/May 1997, p8