Banana Ghosts and Berry Ghouls
Dipped bananas and berries on a stick are as fun to make as they are to eat, especially when they become little ghosts and ghouls. —Taste of Home Food Styling Team
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 2 cups white baking chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 3 medium firm ripe bananas
- 18 Popsicle sticks
- 1 package (14 ounces) vibrant green Wilton candy melts, melted
- 12 fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- In a microwave, melt white chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Peel bananas; cut in half widthwise. Insert sticks into bananas. Dip into melted chips, coating fruit completely; allow excess to drip off. Insert stick into a styrofoam block to stand.
- Insert a stick into each strawberry. Dip into green coating; allow excess to drip off. Insert into styrofoam block. Let stand until set. Using melted chocolate, pipe faces onto ghosts and ghouls.
- Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Freeze for at least 20 minutes. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.