VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1-1/2 cups crunchy peanut butter
- 5 cups Banana Nut Crunch cereal
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine sugar and corn syrup. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Stir in peanut butter. Add cereal; stir to coat.
- Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Spread over bars. Cool before cutting. Yield: about 4-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Banana Crunch Bars in Taste of Home April/May 2001, p66
Reviews forBanana Crunch Bars
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 23, 2011
"A little tough & chewy, but very tasty!"