Banana Cream Smoothies Recipe
You can serve this thick, nutritious smoothie, flavored with bananas and raspberries, for breakfast or as a snack. And with only four ingredients, it's a breeze to prepare. "This light, refreshing beverage looks beautiful served in tall glasses," notes Susan Burkholder of Leola, Pennsylvania.
- 2 medium ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup unsweetened frozen raspberries
- 1 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
1 cup: 170 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 52mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit, 1/2 fat-free milk.
Reviews for Banana Cream Smoothies
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC