You can serve this thick, nutritious smoothie, flavored with bananas and raspberries, for breakfast or as a snack. And with only four ingredients, it's a breeze to prepare. "This light, refreshing beverage looks beautiful served in tall glasses," notes Susan Burkholder of Leola, Pennsylvania.
Recommended: 35 Recipes that Use Up Ripe Bananas
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 medium ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup unsweetened frozen raspberries
- 1 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Banana Cream Smoothies in Light & Tasty April/May 2003, p9