Banana Cream Parfait
Ordinary ingredients like graham cracker crumbs and sliced bananas really dress up plain pudding. I like to serve these parfaits for casual dinners as well as for formal dining.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) instant banana pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 medium ripe bananas, sliced
- Whipped cream
- 4 maraschino cherries, optional
- Prepare pudding according to package directions, using the 2 cups cold milk.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs into each of four parfait or dessert glasses. Top crumbs with 1/4 cup prepared pudding and half of the banana slices. Repeat layers of crumbs, pudding and banana slices.
- Garnish each dessert with whipped cream and a cherry if desired.