Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makesabout 3 dozen
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups Master Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Stir in the pecans. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-11 minutes or until set and edges are lightly browned. Cool for 1-2 minutes before removing to wire racks.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 142 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 77mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Aug 13, 2015
While they tasted good, I didn't like having to make the master mix ... I don't want to store the extra, I just want to make a batch of banana cookies. (Plus, I'm never sure that I cut in the shortening enough and kept thinking 'what if I got too much/too little' in this 2 1/2 cups')The batter was a little too muffin looking for me. It would have been less effort to just make muffins. But in the end, they tasted good but in my opinion are more Cakey than cookie. I was looking for something crisper.I probably won't make these again. I'll use the leftover bananas for bread or muffins.
Oct 28, 2013
just made these and they are awesome
Jul 23, 2011
Very good recipe. Master Cookie Mix is a recipe that can be found HERE, people. Just look it up. https://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Master-Cookie-Mix
Dec 20, 2010
These cookies are really good.
Feb 12, 2010
these are good , to find master mix just ask search that how I got it
Feb 10, 2010
what is master cookie mix?
Dec 17, 2009
sounds easy and tasty though!