Banana Cocoa Smoothies
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 medium ripe banana, frozen and cut into chunks
- 3 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate drink mix
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 155 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 100mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 fat-free milk.
Mar 31, 2014
A great breakfast on the go. I substitute almond coconut milk and it is fabulous
Sep 16, 2013
This turned out well, I wasn't sure what the chocolate drink mix was and substituted fat-free Hershey chocolate syrup and it was great.
Jul 11, 2013
Nice way to use up bananas and satisfy your sweet tooth. This was really good and easy. I would say it's only 2 servings though, not 3.
May 30, 2013
This recipe was in my first Good and Healthy Newsletter. Made it last night and it's amazing, very easy and a great use for all those bananas that seem to get too ripe too fast! Thanks!
Jun 9, 2011
Kids liked it!!
Jul 21, 2010
I'm diabetic and am always on the hunt for new recipes, especially drinks. This rated high for me and I will make it often. Thanx
Jan 15, 2009
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.