Banana-Chocolate Breakfast Drink Mix
For breakfast on the go, this beverage will get the day off to a delicious start.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 5 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant banana cream pudding mix
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENT (for each serving):
- 1 cup ice water
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to 3 months. Yield: 10 servings (5 cups mix).
- To prepare breakfast drink: Place 1/2 cup drink mix and 1 cup ice water in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake for 1-2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 225 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 464mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 1g fiber), 13g protein.
Originally published as Banana Chocolate Breakfast Drink Mix in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2011
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.