Banana Butterfinger Pudding Recipe
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant banana pudding mix
- 3 Butterfinger candy bars (2.1 ounces each), crushed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1. In a mixing bowl, combine milk and pudding mix until thickened and smooth. Set aside 1/3 cup crushed candy bars for topping. Fold whipped topping, bananas and remaining candy bars into pudding. Spoon into serving dishes; refrigerate until ready to serve. Sprinkle with the reserved candy bars. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 each: 290 calories, 10g fat (8g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 265mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Banana Butterfinger Pudding
"I made exactly like recipie shows and was excellent, I love butterfingers anyway! This taste alot like a flurry. Very good and simple to make."