Banana Butterfinger Pudding
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant banana pudding mix
- 3 Butterfinger candy bars (2.1 ounces each), crushed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until thickened. Set aside 1/3 cup crushed candy for topping. Fold whipped topping, bananas and remaining candy into pudding.
- Spoon into serving dishes; Chill until serving. Sprinkle with the reserved candy just before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 290 calories, 10g fat (8g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 265mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Apr 2, 2014
Very easy and a great dessert to make with your kids. My boys loved making it as much as eating it.
Jul 14, 2013
Quick, easy and my boys loved it!
Oct 17, 2011
Quick and easy. It was a little heavy on the whipped cream side and we are big pudding fans, so I used one 5.1 ounce box of banana cream pudding AND one 5.1 ounce box of vanilla instant pudding and it was delicious!
Jul 4, 2011
What a delicious new desert! I doubled the recipe and filled two chocolate crumb pie shells for a family gathering. It was a big thumbs up. I will surely be making this again. . . maybe next time with Snickers.
Jun 5, 2010
I made exactly like recipie shows and was excellent, I love butterfingers anyway! This taste alot like a flurry. Very good and simple to make.