- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant banana pudding mix
- 3 Butterfinger candy bars (2.1 ounces each), crushed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- In a mixing bowl, combine milk and pudding mix until thickened and smooth. Set aside 1/3 cup crushed candy bars for topping. Fold whipped topping, bananas and remaining candy bars into pudding. Spoon into serving dishes; refrigerate until ready to serve. Sprinkle with the reserved candy bars. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forBanana Butterfinger Pudding
"I made exactly like recipie shows and was excellent, I love butterfingers anyway! This taste alot like a flurry. Very good and simple to make."