- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 package (8 ounces) brickle toffee bits, divided
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar and baking powder. In a small bowl, combine the bananas, milk, oil and egg. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in 1 cup toffee bits.
- Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full. Sprinkle with remaining toffee bits. Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm.
1 each: 319 calories, 15g fat (4g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 248mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.