- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 4 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 2 pastry shells (9 inches), baked
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- Fresh blueberries and mint and additional sliced bananas, optional
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping and bananas. Pour into pastry shells. Spread with pie filling. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Just before serving, garnish with blueberries, mint and bananas if desired. Yield: 2 pies (6-8 servings each).
Reviews forBanana Blueberry Pie
"Versatile recipe that's great for any season. My sister in law makes it for Christmas and I made it today for Memorial day. :) I made with 1/2 cup powdered sugar instead of 3/4 granulated sugar and also used graham cracker crust instead of pie crust because it was faster and we prefer cracker crusts. Very good and simple to make. It is also great because you can make it the night before, it's really much better if it's chilled overnight in my opinion."
"absolutely Delicious!! & easy! I make this all the time everyone wants the recipe!! love how it makes 2 pies!"
"This is very easy, fast dessert that is very good. Bananas and blueberries go very well together and happen to be my sons favorite, so he was thrilled. This is great summer dessert. I used a deep dish pie crust and only made one large pie, and I used the lower fat cream cheese, but otherwise followed the recipe."
"Delicious and oh so easy!"
"The Stone Fruit pie is excellent - if you can't find fresh apricots - use some dried apricots - soften them a bit before adding to the fruits."