Banana Berry Tarts Recipe
If you need a no-fuss dessert that will please kids but is elegant enough for a grown-up gathering, try this dessert. Marshmallows, banana and raspberries are stirred into the creamy treats for a fun dinner finale.—Barbara Nowakowski, North Tonawanda, New York
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed and undrained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 medium firm banana, chopped
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 package (6 count) individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and honey until smooth; beat in raspberries until blended. Stir in marshmallows and banana. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into tart shells. Chill until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 328 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 203mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Banana Berry Tarts
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC