- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup mashed fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe banana (about 1 large)
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In another bowl, beat eggs, sugar and oil until smooth; add the strawberries and banana. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in walnuts. Pour into a greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan. Bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 loaf (16 slices).
Reviews forBanana-Berry Nut Bread
"Great recipe! We went berry picking this past weekend and this recipe was a great way to use them! Really easy and very tasty!"
"This is my favorite banana bread recipe. I use a cup of strawberries after food processing them. Yum!"