- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch size)
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 to 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 square (1 ounce) semisweet chocolate, melted
- In a bowl, combine the brownie mix, water, oil and egg until well blended. Spread into a greased and floured 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla until combined. Spread over brownie crust. Bake 15 minutes longer or until topping is set. Cool on a wire rack.
- Just before serving, arrange strawberries and bananas over topping; drizzle with chocolate. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews forBanana-Berry Brownie Pizza
"I was wondering do yall think this would be good for a WE NEED NO MAN ON V DAY sleepover and would this be good with no bananas"
"Made it for a friend! She was so happy and loved every bit of it! Thank yo for sharing such a tasty recipe!"
"This has been a family favorite since the first time that I made it. Not only is it incredibly easy to make, but it is as delicious as it looks. And it ALWAYS looks just like the photo! How can you go wrong?"
"Had this at a Super Bowl Party there was nothing left, no seconds."
"Dip the bananas in lemon juice, pat dry.
"How do you prevent the bananas from turning dark? It's a beautiful dessert."