Balsamic Zucchini Saute
This super-fast sauteed zucchini recipe is flavorful and only uses a few ingredients, so it’s easy to whip up as your entree is cooking. —Elizabeth Bramkamp, Gig Harbor, Washington
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 medium zucchini, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute zucchini and onion until crisp-tender, 6-8 minutes. Stir in seasonings. Add vinegar; cook and stir 2 minutes. Top with cheese.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 94 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 398mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Originally published as Balsamic Zucchini Saute in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes 2017
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.