- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 medium zucchini, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute zucchini and onion until crisp-tender, 6-8 minutes. Stir in seasonings. Add vinegar; cook and stir 2 minutes. Top with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBalsamic Zucchini Saute
"Really great way to enjoy zucchini. Family loved it. We don't care for feta cheese-used Parmesan instead. Take care not to over cook or you have zucchini mush."