- 2 tablespoons olive or canola oil
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add the potatoes, onion and garlic; toss to combine. Add the thyme, rosemary and nutmeg; toss well. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until potatoes are hot.
- Transfer to a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are golden and almost tender. Add the vinegar, salt and pepper; toss well. Bake 5-8 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forBalsamic Roasted Red Potatoes
"These potatoes are great. I added garlic, too. Love the balsamic!"
"I loved these potatoes! The balsamic gave it a strong flavor...would not want all the time, but nice for a change."
"These potatoes were excellent. I substituted a large yellow pepper for a few of the potatoes to add some more veggies to our meal. The only issue I had was the potatoes started to stick in the skillet so I used a little white wine to deglaze the pan and make sure the seasonings went with the potatoes and were not left behind in the pan."
"We love Balsamic Vinegar on almost anything in my family. The flavor in these potatoes is amazing. It gives me another option on the potato side dish! Love it!"