- 1 cup uncooked spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup prepared balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In a serving bowl, combine the chicken, tomato, olives and pasta. In a small bowl, whisk the vinaigrette, oil, salt and pepper. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forBalsamic Chicken Pasta
"Made this recipe for dinner and people seemed to enjoy it...that or they are good liars. Either way, I found this recipe rather tasty and it satisfies well enough. I would cut down on the Black Olives as they tend to overpower things. I would add some sunflower seeds as well, add some crunch to it. I imagine this dish goes well with some moderately sweet red wine. Cheers all!"
"Haven't tried it yet."