- 2 cans (16 ounces each) baked beans
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, brown sugar, ketchup and mustard. Transfer to a 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Stir in the pineapple; bake 30 minutes longer or until bubbly. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forBallpark Baked Beans
"These beans are THE BEST! Everyone loves them when I make them! I usually double it and hope for leftovers."
"Excellent and healthy!!"