- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 pound ground venison
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 6 sandwich rolls, split
- Swiss cheese and tomato slices, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, milk, onion, egg and seasoned salt. Crumble venison and beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into eight patties; place in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk the ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce and mustard until blended. Spoon over patties.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 22-26 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Serve on rolls with cheese and tomato if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forBaked Venison Burgers
"Moist...delicious...an ABSOLUTE favorite in our house!!! I would't change a thing!!!"
"This was fantastic! I used the swiss cheese and tomatoes like you suggested and the flavor was just so great! The burger was exceptional - my boyfriend was skeptical at first but now, he loves them! I will definitely make again, thank you!"