Baked Three-Bean Casserole
Here's a recipe perfect for large get-togethers because it can be easily doubled for a big crowd!—Darlene Brenden, Salem, Oregon
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 1-1/4 hours
- 1 can (16 ounces) maple-cured bacon baked beans
- 1 can (16 ounces) hot chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour. Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 160 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 722mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 7g fiber), 8g protein.
Originally published as 3-Bean Baked Beans in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.