VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (16 ounces) maple-cured bacon baked beans
- 1 can (16 ounces) hot chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour. Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Three-Bean Baked Beans in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p224
Reviews forBaked Three-Bean Casserole
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 15, 2013
"I add some chorizo, because we like it SPICY then put it in the smoker for a few hours!"