Baked Teriyaki Pork & Veggies
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 pound fresh baby carrots, halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 4 tablespoons reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- Toasted sesame seeds, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a 15x10x1-in. pan with foil; add broccoli and carrots. Toss with olive oil, ginger, pepper and salt; spread out into a single layer.
- Place pork chops on top of vegetables; drizzle with teriyaki sauce. Bake until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145°, about 30 minutes. If desired, preheat broiler; broil chops and vegetables 2-4 in. from heat until browned, 1-2 minutes. Top with sesame seeds if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 pork chop with 1 cup vegetables: 322 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 613mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 3g fiber), 35g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 2 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 14, 2019
The vegetables were flavorful , the pork was tough. I cooked it as directed, followed the recipe to the letter. Will not make this again.
Oct 31, 2018
I loved how this meal was quick and easy to put on the and still healthy for my family.