- 1 large sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeno pepper, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Dash salt
- Scrub and pierce sweet potato. Bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until tender.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, syrup, jalapeno if desired, lime juice, hot pepper sauce and salt. Cut sweet potato in half; top with sour cream mixture. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forBaked Sweet Potato Deluxe
"Delicious! Since I don't care for hot peppers I left it out."
"How can you peel and bake, recipes states scrub and pierce?"