- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each), skin removed
- 1/3 cup strawberry preserves
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, lemon juice, mustard and pepper. Add salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place salmon in a greased 8-in. square baking dish; spoon preserves over fillets. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forBaked Strawberry Salmon for Two
"Surprisingly Delicious! Very easy to make and tastes like fine cuisine."
"This was delicious"
"this recipe is delicious !!!!!!"
"Very easy to make and very tasty. My husband and I both liked it!"
"Had this for dinner tonight, it was awesome.Only thing I did different was put it in broiler for a couple of minutes to Finish it off."
"I also used reduced sodium soy sauce. It was very easy to make and tasted very good."
"I used reduced-sodium soy sauce. This was easy to put together and just delicious! My husband and I both really liked it, and I will definitely be making this again."
"I used light soy sauce and sugar free preserves. Very tasty!"