VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) plain yogurt
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Place the salmon in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons lime juice. Combine the salt, ginger, coriander, cumin, cinnamon and cayenne; sprinkle over salmon.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 18-22 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the yogurt, onions, cilantro and remaining lime juice. Serve with salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Baked Spiced Salmon in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p243
Reviews forBaked Spiced Salmon
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 19, 2013
"I didn't really care for the yogurt sauce. I will try it again without the sauce"
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2011
"I didn't particularly care for the taste of this. easy to make, just not suited to my taste buds.~ Theresa"