Baked Spiced Salmon
The cool yogurt sauce is a pleasant accompaniment to the spice-rubbed fish. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Place the salmon in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons lime juice. Combine the salt, ginger, coriander, cumin, cinnamon and cayenne; sprinkle over salmon.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 18-22 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the yogurt, onions, cilantro and remaining lime juice. Serve with salmon.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 347 calories, 20g fat (5g saturated fat), 106mg cholesterol, 417mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 36g protein.
Jan 19, 2013
I didn't really care for the yogurt sauce. I will try it again without the sauce
Jul 20, 2011
I didn't particularly care for the taste of this. Easy to make, just not suited to my taste buds.~ Theresa