Baked Spaghetti Pizza
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 6 cups cooked spaghetti
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 jar (6 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a bowl, combine the spaghetti, eggs and milk. Spread into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Top with spaghetti sauce, sausage, mushrooms, olives and cheese. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and pizza is heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 459 calories, 22g fat (9g saturated fat), 107mg cholesterol, 1075mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 4g fiber), 22g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 22, 2015
This was great! I added pepperoni too. Just cook the pepperoni for a few minutes on medium heat in a skillet so they get crispy, then add it on top of the cheese. I also omitted the eggs. Oh, also, I didn't have sausage on hand, but I did have a package of brats. Worked great.
Feb 23, 2015
This is a fun recipe using classic pizza fixings! I used spicy Italian sausage and added pepperoni. Easy to prepare and serve. As a Taste of Home volunteer food editor I appreciated this recipes flexibility to adjust to our pizza fixing preferences. Baked on Silpat and jelly roll pan.
Mar 6, 2013
I used turkey Italian sausage, whole wheat spaghetti noodles, added herbs/garlic to tomato sauce, mixed in browned sausage & skipped the mushrooms & olives. Put turkey pepperoni on top of sauce mixture & used the cheese. Baked it too much, but it still tasted great! Hubby actually ate it w/o complaining - YES! JULY 2015 - made with grass fed ground beef, the jarred sauce, black bean noodles & mozz. cheese. Hubby said it was mushy this way, so don't change the original ! Try with brown rice noodles.
May 25, 2012
I didn't have sausage so I used pepperoni. This is a great recipe! Very easy & good. I did add a touch of garlic powder & onion powder.
Oct 15, 2009
I love how the pasta/egg forms a 'crust.' My husband and I love this!