- 6 cups cooked spaghetti
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Ground Mild Italian sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 jar (6 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a bowl, combine the spaghetti, eggs and milk. Spread into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Top with spaghetti sauce, sausage, mushrooms, olives and cheese. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and pizza is heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forBaked Spaghetti Pizza
"This was great! I added pepperoni too. Just cook the pepperoni for a few minutes on medium heat in a skillet so they get crispy, then add it on top of the cheese. I also omitted the eggs. Oh, also, I didn't have sausage on hand, but I did have a package of brats. Worked great."
"This is a fun recipe using classic pizza fixings! I used spicy Italian sausage and added pepperoni. easy to prepare and serve. As a Taste of Home volunteer food editor I appreciated this recipes flexibility to adjust to our pizza fixing preferences. Baked on Silpat and jelly roll pan."
"I used turkey Italian sausage, whole wheat spaghetti noodles, added herbs/garlic to tomato sauce, mixed in browned sausage & skipped the mushrooms & olives. Put turkey pepperoni on top of sauce mixture & used the cheese. Baked it too much, but it still tasted great! Hubby actually ate it w/o complaining - YES! JULY 2015 - made with grass fed ground beef, the jarred sauce, black bean noodles & mozz. cheese. Hubby said it was mushy this way, so don't change the original ! Try with brown rice noodles."
"I didn't have sausage so I used pepperoni. This is a great recipe! Very easy & good. I did add a touch of garlic powder & onion powder."
"I love how the pasta/egg forms a 'crust.' My husband and I love this!"