- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen cut asparagus
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of shrimp soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup salad croutons, optional
- Hot cooked rice
- Combine the first five ingredients. Spoon into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Top with croutons if desired; bake 5 minutes longer. Serve over rice. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forBaked Shrimp and Asparagus
"Sounds good but cooking shrimp for 20 minutes sounds like a long time I dont cook fish that long is the shrimp still frozen?"
"Question: Do you thaw the shrimp and aspargus?"
"Had to double it for a family of four,wish I tripled it! Just that good."