Baked Scallops Recipe
This is a delicious alternative to traditional deep-fried scallops. My family calls it their all-time favorite seafood dish.
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 pound fresh or frozen bay scallops, thawed
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon dry bread crumbs
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Toss scallops in flour mixture, a few at a time, and place into two greased 6 to 8-oz. baking dishes. Top each with half the cream, butter and bread crumbs.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 18-20 minutes or until scallops are opaque and topping is golden brown. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 224 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 553mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 22g protein.
Reviews for Baked Scallops
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC