- 2-1/2 cups soft bread crumbs (about 5 slices)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 salmon fillets (3 pounds)
- Line a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Set aside. In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, garlic, Parmesan cheese, parsley, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper. Add butter; toss to coat evenly.
- Place salmon on prepared pan. Spray with cooking spray and pat with bread crumb mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forBaked Salmon with Herbs
"I've been trying to incorporate more salmon into our diet over the past year. So I have tried a number of recipes. I typically go for the sweet (i.e. Maple) salmon. This was completely different and absolutely delicious. I also used dry bread crumbs, the flavor of the coating was great. To answer question asked. It did take the entire cooking time for us, but we like our salmon cooked pretty well."
"Made this for my husband, he said it wasn't very good not a picky person. Will not make again."
"Just a question. Are you sure you cook this for 35-40 minutes? It seems a long time to cook salmon."