Baked Pumpkin Pudding Recipe
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free evaporated milk
- 5 tablespoons reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the egg substitute, pumpkin, sugar, honey and spices until blended. Gradually beat in milk. Pour into five 8-oz. custard cups coated with cooking spray. Place in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°. Bake 30-35 minutes longer or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 3. Serve warm or cold. Garnish with whipped topping. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 5 servings.
1 each: 245 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 143mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 4g fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Baked Pumpkin Pudding
"This is a great recipe, easy to make. Must double it next time. Seconds made it go quickly."