This is a unique and delicious pasta, perfect for fall. I made this for my girlfriends, and everyone asked for the recipe! —Ashley Lecker, Green Bay, Wisconsin
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 pound cellentani
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 shallots, minced
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 1 pound Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, heat butter and olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and shallots; cook and stir 1-2 minutes. Add the next six ingredients. Reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring constantly, until reduced, 6-8 minutes. Add sage. Remove from heat.
- Drain pasta; gently stir into cream sauce. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Top with bacon, goat cheese and Parmesan. Bake, covered, about 15 minutes. Remove cover; bake until cheeses are melted, about 5 minutes longer. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Baked Pumpkin Goat Cheese Alfredo with Bacon in Taste of Home September/October 2017